Saturday, June 7, 2008

Turner's First Walk Around the Neighborhood


It was a beautiful day so we decided to take Turner for his first stroll around the block. Although he didn't cry, I don't think he was such a fan of the walk. I think it was too bright out for him :o) Kurt and I had fun anyway!

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Congrats Kurt and Jenn! Turner looks very much like a little Van Nostrand indeed -- gosh he looks like Kurt and Judd too. Again CONGRATS! Chuck

Lara said...

so exciting!

Judd said...

I am in Turner country....sitting on the Hudson river with my parents. He looks amazing!
What a bright eyed healthy baby
boy!
We love the photos. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I would say Turner looks like a VanNostrand ... looks like Kurt who looks like Fred who looks like who else but Uncle Roland - so perhaps Turner actually looks like a Viets! :)
Better yet, lets just say he looks like himself! He is so sweet ...
Have lots of fun with him -
I have a picture somewhere that I took of Kurt when he was a baby on 4th of July - I will try to find it and send you guys a copy .. I think you will like it!
I miss all of you a lot ..
cuzn Cathy (Lou)
ps Aunt Lara is keeping me uptodate on the photos - you think she is proud?