Here is baby Van Nostrand!
Welcome to our blog! This has been such an exciting time for us and we wanted to share our excitement with all of you. We created this blog because we have so many wonderful friends and family that have continued to ask about our progress, and now, we can keep you all updated.We are currently six months pregnant! I can't believe how time has flown by. I am feeling great, with no unusual symptoms. I feel the baby kicking almost everyday, and love it!
I have added pictures of the little peanut (he/she is cute all ready!) and a picture of myself (not so cute!) We will be updating this blog as we progress in the pregnancy. ENJOY!
8 comments:
What a great way to keep everyone updated! Sorry to say Jenn, but the baby looks just like Kurt!
WOW!!! I can't believe how that baby has grown since the last time I saw you. You look fabulous! As does the babe. Stay healthy and well. See you soon.
This is very exciting! I am impressed with your savvy technical skills. The bambino is v. cute and pregnancy suits you Jenn. Good Luck can wait to meet your new addition!
You look great! And baby does too!
I think it is a girl because you are carrying high but a boy because you haven't been sick...hmmm. Tell us more (cravings, etc) so we can guess!
HOLY SMOKES! You look incredible! I can't wait to meet the new munchkin, garunteed to be a blonde haired blue eyed cutie! Lots of Luck!
Jenn U and the bambino look great! Can U post some photos of the nursery? I want to see the star!
PS Here is my blog: http://pixiepond.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pictures of our grandchild and the Mommy but where are the pictures of the Daddy breaking his butt to get the baby's room ready?! Lara thinks the star is already up!!! We disagree with Judd, we think the baby-to-be looks like FRED. Keep us posted. Love, Grandma and Poppy
To Jenn,Kurt & Baby
Loved the pics. Good thing you gave Dad a kick to get started on your room, after all you could decide it is getting to cramped in there and come early!!!
It has taken me forever to figure out how to send this message (I think I'm sending it-?) but I'm sure by the time you get here this technology will already be outdated.
If you guys get this - enjoy and Kurt get back to work. Jenn let mom know if this goes through
Luv,
Auntie Sharon & Uncle Tom
Post a Comment